Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
NSA Crane - COVID-19 Update
Last updated 11:15 a.m. on March 31, 2020
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date news on NSA Crane, please visit https://www.facebook.com/NSACrane/.
- NSA Crane Cafeteria is CLOSED.
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- All intramural sports, powerlifting contests, and group runs are cancelled.
- NSA Crane Fitness Center is CLOSED.
- The Lakeview Conference Center is CLOSED.
- The Campgrounds, RV Parks and Marina are CLOSED.
- NEX is limited to no more than 10 customers at a time. A face mask is required for all customers (includes handmade masks).
- The NEX Barbershop is CLOSED.
- Subway is call-in or online orders only. The new hours will be Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and it will be CLOSED on Saturday and Sunday.